In most top sales organizations, coaching has been identified as up to 30% of a Sales Manager’s time – with beneficial results. In fact, organizations without some sort of sales coaching on a regular basis suffer greatly in turnover and not achieving planned results. P3 can provide individual coaching to salespeople because it’s much more effective than training alone. By creating a sales pipeline model and managing to it so salespeople are held accountable, future sales can become predictable with greater accuracy.
SALES PROCESS DESIGN
Process is repeatable, salespeople are not. Each area of the customer journey is mapped in a repeatable process that is systematic in how it develops and nurtures leads through to actual customers. A repeatable sales process is complex, that’s why most small businesses do not have one. P3 Services Group can ensure YOU own the sales process, not your sales people.
FRACTIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Is an affordable and flexible way to gain valuable project expertise without the expense of hiring a contractor. Your staff becomes your project team and you keep the knowledge in house. Toss the traditional route of hiring a Project Manager. Why have the agency fees, expenses and salary costs when you can Hire a Fractional Project Expert? We provide the tools, knowledge, coaching and support that will ensure the project is robust and in order. We provide continued support and build a knowledge base, so you can trust that we understand and build institutional knowledge around your business.
- Implementing a new/revamping an existing PMO
- Establishing a fit for purposeful PMO and PMO structuring
- Organizational Project Management Maturity (OPM3) assessment and recommendations
- Detailed PMO roadmap, implementation and program maturation planning
- Portfolio strategy formulation
- Project methodology design (Waterfall, Scaled Agile Framework and hybrid)
- Development of project management processes and procedures
- Creation of implementation or project execution Playbook/Runbook
- Design of customized project toolkit
- Resource and capacity planning
- Reporting and communication planning, design, tracking, and measurement, including executive dashboarding
- Benefits realization analysis and reporting
- Project identification, intake, and prioritization process and governance (i.e. Scorecard design)
- Project governance framework
- Project standards auditing and compliance
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool selection and implementation
- Visioning workshops
- Project management knowledge and skills assessment
- Process automation
- Coaching, mentoring and training for project teams, sponsors and general business awareness
Questions? Comments? Please contact us below.
We seek to professionally manage our client’s sales teams and provide leadership development coaching to drive better outcomes and results.
Flower Mound Texas 75028